The DUE BOTTOM is an essential medium coverage super-soft brief.
It is made from an innovative biodegradable fabric, composed by accelerated biodegradable nylon yarn and sustainable high performance elastane, that does not release any toxic substances during its degradation. It is 100% safe, for you and for the environment.
This silky soft fabric is perfect for sensitive skin: due to its 4 way stretch and super breathable features, you will never want to take it off!
This brief is made to make you (and the Nature) feel good:
– super soft
– biodegradable fabric: the yarn starts its degradation process once in landfills and is able to degrade faster than usual
– 100% Italian and certificated yarns
– bluesign certification: sustainability standard that guarantees the highest level of security for consumers. It means that all relevant information, transparency and traceability of all processing steps down to the raw materials are disclosed by the manufacturers of textiles
– oeko-tex class I certification: no risk to the health of the consumer
– quick drying, no ironing required
– abrasion resistant
– handmade in Italy, in small artisanal factories
82% Polyamide (biodegradable)
18% Elastane (Roica high performance elastane: during its degradation process does not release any toxic substance)